Model APFS All Polymer Plastic Full Size Grocery Shopping Cart
This modern cart also offers standard features that are not available on many traditional carts. The child seat sits several inches lower for more stability and safety, optional retractable seatbelt reduces tangles and maintenance, mobile device / coupon holder, beverage holder, flower holder, and bag hooks for customer's diaper bags, purse or reusable shopping bags.
Lead time is currently around 3-5 months
- Total Capacity
- 18,038 Cu. In.
- Top Basket
- 13,489 Cu. In.
- Lower Tray
- 4,549 Cu. In.
- Bonus Basket
- 894 Cu. In. (optional)
- Seatbelt Options
- Premium retractable or standard clip-on
- Overall size
- 25" W; 42" H; 42" L
- Nesting Distance
- 53 pounds
- Heavy-Duty black polymer
- 2 rigid, 2 swivel
- Wheel Size
- 5 inch in front, 6 inch in back
- Ships Via
- Truck, LTL Freight Class 250
- Carts / Pallet
- 4 carts per 56 x 50 pallet
- Ships From
- Lead Time
- 3-6 weeks*
- Manufacturer 3 year limited material and workmanship
* Delivery times may vary and are not guaranteed.
All Polymer Plastic Durability
It is often referred to as an all plastic cart, but the manufacturer utilizes expertise gained from making components for tractors, snowmobiles, and ATV's in this revolutionary new cart design. The patented polymer frame uses a unique material blend that allows these carts to hold over half a ton in weight, never rust, and always maintain their alignment. When a metal frame bends, it will stay bent. This knocks the wheels out of alignment and will cause wheels to wobble and wear out faster.
The All Polymer Plastic frame will absorb these impacts, and if it does flex or bend, it will revert back to its original alignment. Because of this, the wheels will outlast those on any other cart. Since the frames maintain their dimensional consistency, All Polymer Plastic carts are an excellent choice for vertical transport systems that require carts to maintain their original alignment to function properly. The carts resist color fade and can survive temperatures ranging from -40 to 150 degrees.
Durable and well designed carts improve the customer experience. The All Polymer Plastic design stays aligned and means wheels will run true, not wobble and make less noise. This also means less wear and tear on the cart and wheels and fewer replacement parts.
Great Design Features
- 3-year limited warranty
- 18,038 cu. in. total shopping capacity including lower tray
- Industry-leading weight load capacity
- 12 inch nesting distance
- Child seat sits several inches deeper for better stability and safety
- Optional retractable seatbelt to reduce tangling, cleaning, and maintain
- Mobile device / coupon holder
- Beverage holder
- Flower holder
- Bag hooks
- Generous lower tray
- Optional bonus basket accessible from driving position
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Rear wheel lift protects against flat-spotting
- Premium Super Wheels are standard